Whittier Kindergarten

Whittier Kindergarten

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Pictures to share!

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekly pictures.  I will probably have my weekly update out to you tomorrow afternoon.  Our class is practicing literacy stations in preparation for reading groups.  We are working on responsibility and accountability during independent work time.  I am truly impressed with their knowledge and independence.  I am starting a check list this week where I will note tasks from literacy stations...I may ask students to share/model some of the learning I see! Enjoy the pictures below!  I try to share a picture from my weekend every once in a while....this is my dog Emma (black and white) and her cousin Annabelle taking a walk.  Too cute! 





















































Friday afternoon before we packed up to go home, we played a team building game.  We gathered in a circle holding hands.  Each student had to get through the Hula Hoop without letting go of their friend's hand.  We had so many giggles! 










1 comment: